The Best Semi Flexible Denture for Sale
A semi-flexible denture is best suited for partial dentures. Because we can take full advantage of the flexibility of the base material and for it to fit perfectly into the existing dentition.
If you don’t want hard-based acrylic and want something with a little more flexibility. Our semi-flexible denture should be for you. This semi-rigid material includes premium false teeth, is flexible under pressure and has a smoother, finer finish than regular acrylic. Release of this material can be more difficult than regular acrylic braces, but an adhesive can be use to facilitate retention. Delivery time for this product is 4-6 days with a good put-in. We will ensure that your new dentures are designed to suit you as an individual, with a natural look that complements the aesthetics of your individual smile.
All orders include an impression kit. Our impression kit includes the following:
- Small, medium and large impression trays
- Five sets of dental grade impression material
- Tooth shade selection chart
- Complete step-by-step instructions
- Return box and label included
* The purpose of this product is purely cosmetic.
Major benefits include: –
- Upper partial dentures can often be available without a palate due to the ability of the base material to firmly hold the remaining dentition. This allows more room for the tongue and more sensation to the taste buds.
- For upper or lower cases where several teeth are missing on one side of the mouth, a unilateral flexible denture can be made that simply snaps into place around the remaining natural dentition. This has proven to be a very comfortable and successful solution.
- Virtually invisible appearance without the need for unsightly metal clasps.
You can purchase upper, lower or both dentures at fillersuppliers.com