Buy Dental Veneers Online
Dental veneers are one of the possible solution to help you get the look you want. They are a popular choice for those with chipped teeth, gaps between teeth, or misshapen teeth. Veneers are a bit like the dental equivalent of false nails.
If you want to improve your smile, dental veneers are an easy option. Veneers are thin layers that are placed on the front (visible) part of the tooth. They look like natural teeth. Veneers can be used to correct a wide range of dental problems, such as
– stained teeth that cannot be whitened with bleaching
– chipped or worn teeth
– crooked or misshapen teeth
– uneven or large gaps between the upper front teeth
Dental veneers are made of porcelain or composite resin.
How does it work?
The first step is to select the veneer shade of your choice, then complete the order and payment. You will then receive an impression kit with detailed instructions (you can also watch a video) so that you can easily take the impressions and send them to us with some photos of your teeth.
Once we receive your impressions, our experts will start creating the perfect customized veneers for you according to exacting standards and high references. Then we will ship them to you so you can wear them and enjoy a beautiful, natural smile. We know you’ll be so pleased with the results that you’ll want to take pictures right away and post them on social media!
What if they don’t match?
It’s very unlikely, but if they don’t fit, all you have to do is contact our customer service team and they’ll work with you to make sure you get cutout veneers you love perfectly.
Any questions? Before you order, don’t hesitate to contact our dedicated customer service team who will be happy to help you.
Before you receive veneers
– Your teeth and gums must be healthy before you can get veneers. Your dentist can treat any disease or decay before veneers are placed.
After you receive veneers
– Veneers can chip or break under pressure. Avoid biting your nails and chewing on hard objects, such as pencils or ice.
– It may take a few days to get used to the feel of the veneers. But tell your dentist if your bite doesn’t feel right after the veneer is placed. He or she will correct it before you leave the studio.